Legal support for bankruptcy cases includes:
- arrangement of a debtor’s (creditor’s) notice declaring a debtor insolvent (bankrupt), financial analysis of the debtor’s status and preparation of the creditors’ register;
- arrangement and holding of creditors’ meetings (creditors’ committee);
- preparation of a debt repayment schedule for the debtor, financial recovery plan, preparation of an external administration plan and amicable settlement;
- restructuring of the debtor’s debt; search for, identification and recovery of the debtor’s property held by third parties in compliance with the judicial procedure, recovery of debt through legal proceedings;
- support for measures pertaining to labour relations in bankruptcy cases;
- representation of creditors’ or debtors’ interests in arbitration courts dealing with bankruptcy cases.
The Bureau’s experience of providing legal support for bankruptcy proceedings includes:
- support at each phase of the bankruptcy procedures relating to a major food industry enterprise in Moscow, support for establishment of a subsidiary, organisation of public sale of its shares and settling with creditors;
- support for external administration of a regional airline in the North-West Federal Area, support for establishment of a subsidiary, preparation of an amicable settlement for meeting the creditors’ claims by transferring shares and representation of creditors’ interests on approval of the agreement by the arbitration court;
- representation of a creditor’s interests in the case of bankruptcy of a big motor enterprise in Moscow;
- support in the bankruptcy case of one of Moscow’s biggest enterprises for production and processing of fish products and preparation of an amicable settlement;
- participation in the bankruptcy case and legal support for re-organisation (split-off) of a machine-building company in the Kemerovo region;
- support for the voluntary winding-up of one of the biggest tourist networks, followed by simplified bankruptcy procedures.
With extensive hands-on experience in supporting bankruptcy procedures, we engage long-standing partners in projects: insolvency officers, appraisers, auditors and corporate finance experts.