Bureau provides a qualified legal assistance in Italy in the following areas:
- migration legislation, including interaction with consular and other services of the Italian Republic, as well as judicial challenging of refusals to obtain visas and residence permits;
- Italian financial and tax law, including in connection with the provision of financial services to Russian persons and the avoidance of double taxation;
- challenging the sanctions restrictions applied by the European Union to Russian citizens and companies;
- civil, family, administrative and criminal legislation of Italy and the European Union.
Partners of international practice in Italy:
- Senior partner, member of the Moscow Bar Association – Ilya Lifshits (consulting on EU and international law);
- Partner, member of the Bologna Chamber of Attorneys – Luca Monti (consulting on Italian legislation, administrative and judicial representation).